Saturday, November 7, 2009

Freiberg Disease Length Of Recovery Freiberg's Disease And Cross Country?

Freiberg's disease and cross country? - freiberg disease length of recovery

I am 13 years old and was diagnosed with the disease Frieberg's a month ago. (Something like Osgood Schlatter feet) Blood flow to the growth plate in the second metatarsal is short and makes the articulation of the collapse. I do not know what caused the problem pain during the spring season, so I ran. A pediatrician and my doctor told me, that the corridor would not adversely affect the condition, which can be painful. Another doctor advised me to take place each year, or the ski season because they could cause damage and arthritis at some future time in my life. I am getting braces and remained throughout the summer. Its so much better. I think by the time school starts, perhaps ready to facilitate the use of it. I do not really give a whole season, I love running so much! Was looking forward to training with the team of light from a couple of times a week, if I feel good and do it together. What should I do? Thanks

2 comments:

haley said...

wow ... I am also in cross country and I do not like much, but everything that I am the last point of my team ... My father loves me and that it is doing, but I'm learning slowly, enjoy it. Recently, I had some problems walking and went to a podiatrist. I have orthotics, and make it better. The podiatrist said that I have for something that follows me good I do. I feel very bad that I run a lot of love and care continue to be. I think you should do light training with the team. When it starts to bother them when you stop and go see the podiatrist again be there.
Good luck this season!

Birdy!! said...

Judy Give It Up, many doctors 10 works on the runway and when it hurts to leave were !!!!! !!!!!! OK Shit Like all the parents of ur birthday! I hope it was !!!!!!! nice

Post a Comment