Saturday, November 7, 2009

Program Do Hakowania Harow W Polskim Metinie 2 How Do I Program An 8 Pin IC(integrated Circuit) Chip?

How do I program an 8 pin IC(integrated circuit) chip? - program do hakowania harow w polskim metinie 2

What you need to know to accept the language in which these chips (haxe binary, etc.), any kind of cable do I need to transfer information outside of my computer on a chip and where can I get this cable. It would be much appreciated, collect the best answer for tomorrow:)

1 comments:

Ron said...

There are hundreds of thousands of 8-pin ICs. Only a few thousand in the category + are programmable. Others can speak to a computer "" to be linked to the right channels ( "Connections" Black Box ").

All connections of computers and basic buffer ICS must still be used. Your questions are difficult to answer without the design details.

The forum "All About Circuits" can best help:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/regist ...

Ron

Post a Comment