Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Kind Of Weave Does Myamee Have What Would Be The Best Kind Of Hair Weave For Me To Wear?

What would be the best kind of hair weave for me to wear? - what kind of weave does myamee have

Although I am only 17, I want long hair is not really glamorous, but this class is better. There are too many options: Sowing in the tissue, tissue adhesives and texture. I would like is just a substance that is used for many different styles and easy to maintain flexibility. Has anyone any idea what kind of fabrics are best?

3 comments:

hiotya said...

May I ask what your hair out?
I know we live in a society where we need to be "Western" are considered fairly

Friends who bear arms and be killed, in fact his hair
removed, it surprised me when I
She had a nice loop of Africa.

that the issue of natural hair care in the right way.

but the people I know have questions in general contribute to tissues of the face: "tips" or something like that

.Inspire... said...

Thing to invest a little more, synthetic hair is easy to clean, but you can not dye, iron or curl it. The human hair is more difficult to take care of, but you can almost do anything for him. I suggest that human hair. What open the structure, buying up the package and feel the hair, I bought some substances which are hard plastic felt like it was a total waste to sit to see if they are soft.

Princess said...

SEW-ins. I'm going to the hair very easily, mind ND work

Post a Comment