Friday, November 6, 2009

Skininfection On Ear What Infection Can You Get From Public Swimming Pools Like YMCA?

What infection can you get from public swimming pools like YMCA? - skininfection on ear

i Wonna know if it something to be feared, while Learning to swim in the pool at the YMCA. Whether a public swimming pool and many people go there and the elderly. I have no choice, so please tell me what I'm cautious, such as sexually transmitted diseases, yeast, bacteria and skininfection ....
Thanks

3 comments:

gfcbarra... said...

Using chemicals, especially chlorine, is not afraid to be a problem at the YMCA. I also agree with shower gel and dried locker room after swimming.

Jakemate said...

I'm a good swimmer, and I must say that I am sometimes a skin infection with the bathwater. But also consider that after the bath if you are not 100% go home to dry wet or damp causes a certain type of mold cuz the structure of a speedometer. I used to be ashamed of change in the locker room, but I this sh * ti matter if someone sees my LIL friend and return to their homeland as dry as the desert. lol. No problems there.

dylansmo... said...

just curious .. They know that STD is a sexually transmitted disease .. The emphasis on sexuality ... provided that you keep the chemicals at the right level you should have no problem all. I swim in public pools at all times. and never had an infection.

Post a Comment