Friday, November 13, 2009

Normal Muscle Percentage Am I Fat, Chunky, Normal, Skinny?

Am I fat, chunky, normal, skinny? - normal muscle percentage

Hello. Well, I'm 14 and I weigh 125-130 (varies due waterweight) ... is terrible? in exactly 5 meters (60 inches) in the area of my body fat percentage of 24-25 %.... my share is 45% water and muscle in my body is usually 51%. Haha I have a good "and" love handles ", which, how horrible! And I have confidence in me. I mean, how do I get rid of my pieces of fat haha However, you say? Any experience you have a loss of fat in abdomen had? and oh man, it is difficult for me to stay away from fats and sweets. I'm almost at m remain "tied to a tree away from food. I need help haha. thank you guys:) all the food to help children lose weight, anyway? I do not want to lose a significant amount of weight or curves. I just want to be healthy and feel healthy. + sugar and fat = low self-esteem, and my mood swings normal performance with low power consumption at idle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment